Friday, September 6, 2013

Vibrate Love & Light

During the Dot.com apprehension of 2000-2002, I had a actual abstruse acquaintance that can alone be declared as my claimed airy awakening. In this process, I came to absolutely acquaint to the actuality that adulation is the alone acumen we are here.
Yeah, abiding I accepted and allegedly knew this already. But my antecedent ability had artlessly been a surface/intellectual compassionate of love. Now, it was at a added airy level. An empiric alive and alignment, on all levels of mind, physique and soul. Thinking love, speaking love, acting love, getting love, cavernous love. We are all actuality to apprentice how to accord and accept love. To love, and to be loved. Adulation heals. Adulation sets us chargeless from affliction and suffering. Adulation is the avenue from any claimed hell. Adulation opens the doors to all the acceptable stuff. I realized, that it is alone through love, that we evolve, as individuals and as a species. Love, is a added acquired accompaniment of getting than abhorrence and hatred. Adulation is light. Let there be light! Adulation lifts us, abhorrence sinks and shrinks us. Abhorrence and abhorrence are forms of darkness, and are beneath acquired states of consciousness.
With this new understanding, I saw that I had spent the majority of my time appropriately far on the planet, antisocial my life. I spent a lot of time blaming and complaining. Sure, I had abounding affidavit and justifications. But, in this new moment, I absitively to let all of the hurts and disappointments of the accomplished go, including acerbity appear the accepted dot.com apprehension and recession. That was then, this is now. All of that affliction and anger, no amount how justified, served alone to accumulate me from my actual own happiness. I accomplished that my aboriginal set backs were alone my affliction and claiming in the bold of evolving into authentic actual adulation and happiness. Even admitting I had been built-in into black with a above adulation deficit, I could still become love, adulation and be loved. I was not bedevilled to abide in disappointment forever.
I realized, I would never accomplish my accomplished aspirations in activity while a allotment of me was still pond about in lower accordance of fear, resentment, depression and unworthiness. All of the acceptable getting I capital in my activity was out of reach, because I was abode in the amiss beating and dimension. All of the blessed getting was amphibian about in the college adulation and beatitude dimension, and it could all be abundance already I was in the aforementioned vibration. Success and abortion are alone vibrations. We vibe with what we focus on. Whoa, I assuredly came to accept what Jesus meant if he said that we could not access the commonwealth of heaven while affliction our lot. We cannot possibly attain success while cavernous and assertive in disappointment and failure. See, in the commonwealth of heaven, no one gets in with a affected ID. So your adulation and beatitude has to be for real/genuine. To access the commonwealth of success, your acceptance in your success has to be real. Your after-effects and acquaintance consistently let you apperceive area you angle and what you absolutely be(lieve) against what you wish or pretend to be(lieve). You may be able to affected out adolescent bodies with fakery, but not the commonwealth of heaven (your success and beatitude dimension).

No comments:

Post a Comment