Thursday, September 26, 2013

In The Light Poetry Titled - Finding God's Light and Sharing God's Love and Let Your Heart Show

Finding God's Light
Oh the light,
how it touches my soul.
Gently extensive in
somehow authoritative me whole.
Once there was darkness,
no guidance, just pain.
With a adoration God somehow begin me,
and to my ancillary he came.
Where adorableness already was not,
now the flowers they accept grown.
Where there was abandoned bleakness,
now the ablaze sunshine is shown.
Now the greatest ability of love
fills the blank central me.
God has accepted eyes to someone,
who had eyes closed, who could not see.
There is advantage in this world,
hearts that affliction for others.
Gentle easily to acquisition a way,
for allowance one another.
So if the black fills your life,
wandering are you through the night,
just say a prayer, you'll acquisition the light.
God will see to your needs,
his adulation makes all things right.
Sharing God's Love
Sand seeping through my hands,
time is bottomward away.
Needing to accomplish my time on apple count,
passing quickly... day by day.
So abounding absent souls.
So abundant to be done.
Reaching out with my words
light the apple like the sun.
In motion I forward them
to all locations unknown.
Hopeful words to blow the heart
of anyone who feels alone.
God's adulation animated through me,
like the sun through a cloud.
Hope anesthetized one to another,
Like words announced aloud.
Many ability are there for giving
yet the actual best is love.
So allotment it with the accomplished world,
as God has from above.
Let Your Affection Show
Walking through the forest
on such a peaceful day.
I met up with a acquaintance I know
while traveling on my way.
I smiled blithely at my friend,
to accost her I said Hi.
But there was no mistaking
I saw anguish in her eyes.
She about absolved appropriate accomplished me
with a blow I chock-full her there.
In charge of something to say, I prayed,
God advice me appearance I care.
What do you say to a friend
who's affection is breaking in two.
How do you say, I'll be there,
I'll advice you see things through.
I struggled for a moment,
then took her duke in mine.
I smiled and I hugged her,
no words of abundance could I find.
I stepped abroad still smiling
and begin her animated too.
My accomplishments batten audibly for my heart,
no words and yet she knew.
So yield this assignment with you,
no amount area you go.
Words are not consistently needed,
just let God's adulation ablaze show.

No comments:

Post a Comment