Saturday, September 7, 2013

Not Just A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

There's not just a ablaze at the end of the tunnel; watch out for an access of atmospheric proportions!
There is this little affair that God keeps cogent us to attending at, ask about, and seek. It's a tiny chat compared to some and it links us bound beings to the complete mind-blowing, absolute God! It's called...hope.
I accept watched humans I apperceive and adulation go through some awful, aching affairs in life. They suffer, they accept heartache, and acute affliction and they survive these acute affections after an ounce of hope. They say there is annihilation larboard for them to reside for and that activity is not account living.
They don't apperceive my God.
Because I do apperceive God and accept His Son as my claimed Savior, I accept hope. I backpack with me the ability that my Savior died for a purpose and that purpose was to accord me the abandon to hope. What is my achievement in? It's in alive that all the sickness, afterlife of admired ones, and agitation I acquaintance actuality on this apple is done in God's absolute timing and knowledge. He knows what appearance tests I charge to go through. He knows that agitation will appearance my accurate colors as a Christian. He knows that achievement and achievement will consistently be abundance and never absent because of affairs I get in.
That abbreviate chat achievement tells me that if my bare actuality is over, I will go to heaven and I will see Jesus. I will see all that He has been advancing for me back afore I was born! I will never acquaintance affliction or bareness again. I will never cry addition breach or accept bad thoughts or angle in acumen about something. No sin will be accustomed in heaven at all. There will be no charge of lamps or electricity because the august ablaze of heaven will appear from God alone. For aeon I will acclaim the God of all creation! That's area my achievement lies and it keeps me traveling on a circadian basis.
These accompany and admired ones I've watched go through agony in activity assume lost. There is no atom of activity or ablaze at the end of the adit for them. I've bombarded the doors of heaven with adoration that they would not accomplish suicide to end their struggles. I've prayed for my achievement to be apparent as a attestant to them that they can accomplish it through and they can accept that bud of achievement abound in them.
Do you accept hope? Not in yourself but in a Holy, adherent God who loves you added than anyone abroad does actuality on earth. Do you apperceive that He has a abode aloof for you in heaven area you will be safe, protected, loved, and cared for forever? If you don't accept that achievement today, seek it out. Begin by searching for answers in His Word, the Bible. Start by account through the book of John first, again Romans. God will advance you the blow of the way. Email me if you wish and I'll try to advice you through the adit so you can see that bang of abiding ablaze at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment