Friday, October 4, 2013

One Winged Angels Meet the Light, Tiny Angels Sigh

There's a captain that meets the storm.
There's a cure to the added side.
There's a melody I sing
when I feel lonely.
There's a cure to this accomplished line.
There's a song I abatement aback on.
Sweet bogie in the dark
breathe on me.
Play the violin
musical artist begin
I draw their note
and I ball to their melody.
I footfall out and authority that bar.
The song seems so holy.
I absolution the biting bird.
I've apparent that movie.
I angle for acceptable if I can.
I bend the meadow in the land
when I feel lonely.
I ride the white horse
black, amber and red.
My unicorn wears a mask.
I cook my adventure if undefined.
I cook this account at times.
One active angels accommodated the light
begging for forgiveness.
Struggling against the ablaze pathway
charming snakes
that block my brittle resolve.
Weigh the tiny angels smoke
measure moments that dissolved
past...
at last.
These eyes did not acquisition that line.
Earned, abstruse choices
are not consistently defined
enough
to acquire reasonable resolutions.
Fairies in art
I color.
Dragons alive sometimes
stand up to demons
yours and mine
contemplate patterns
inspect their secrets
hope for revelations
hope for the best.
Claustrophobic
tongues of fire
Breathe accomplished my breath
demands its own answers.
Holds a trial
convicts its unicorn of sorrow.
I authority on
remember every word
to those old songs.
No Dragon
no white horse
no zebras after stripes
no lions roar
...or do I apprehend them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment