Friday, October 11, 2013

A Shine Like Light

She was afire like sun shine
The attributes had fabricated her attending acceptable and fine
I never anticipation of authoritative her mine
Dreamed a lot to sit with her and dine
She was absolute model
Alas! I could adoration her as idol
What was something appropriate in her?
It is to be difficult assignment to characterize here
She shined with her accustomed beauty
She looked affected on duty
What a way of authoritative move in affected manner?
I was to be absent in her sooner
I approved to abduction her in my imagery
She can be adored section in scenery
I was visualizing the next move
She came like beam and drove
What was larboard abaft a simple aisle of image?
She was just a rose annual on page
She did represent admirable adolescent age
It is absolutely difficult to present and manage
I was advantageous to accept her glimpse
She was all the way meant to please
I did not relax but begin at ease
It was advancing like beam and difficult to erase
Well, she represented a brilliant ancillary of the object
No able-bodied address man can out-rightly reject
She is not careful section or subject
But a agency to apprehend the adorableness and inject
She can be able-bodied analyzed as celebrity for womanhood
This can be able-bodied grasped and understood
It is not simple acid a carve section from wood
It is able-bodied address anticipation to serve as food
Things may move as usual
Certain things are not apparent as casual
It is allotment of our activity and imagery
It can accomplish us feel sad or merry

No comments:

Post a Comment